nfs shares not mounted at boot

Roger Heflin rogerheflin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:24:31 UTC 2015

Yes.    I have noted systemd stops the network then tries to umount nfs
on fedora 20.     Not really a good plan.

And I also did the rc.local mount as it was not mounting on boot because
it tries to mount nfs before the network is live and fails.

There do seem to be some significant issues around nfs and network start/stop
timing.