Wine installation

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 07:04:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

this q4wine is the what I saw when looked for wine in gnome-sotware.
The site is in source forge :http://sourceforge.net/projects/q4wine/

OK I made mess: I thought that was q4wine.

Now,  ...could you please tell me the exact command (yum) to download and
install the "real" wine from the internet ...   At the moment I can not find
my way  [?] ...