Window manager problems

Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:06:03 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Rick Stevens <ricks at alldigital.com> wrote:

> A lot of things have changed since F13. First, see if you have an
> /etc/X11/xorg.conf file. If so, rename it to something else and reboot.

No, this was a fresh install. I didn't keep anything from the old
installation. There is no xorg.conf file.

> Check the /var/log/Xorg.0.log file and verify that the Intel driver is

Yeah, I've already checked that. It's running the Intel driver and
there is nothing else obvious in the log file. I agree that it doesn't
seem to be redrawing the backing store. I just wish I knew *why*.

Tet

--
"Java is a DSL for taking large XML files and converting them to stack
traces" -- Bulat Shakirzyanov