current laptop recommendations

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:43:58 UTC 2015

Anyone have any good suggestions for a new laptop with good Linux
compatibility? My current one is about 8 years old (IIRC), not looking
for anything superspecced to replaced it, just annoyances like reduced
battery life and the wifi switch playing up are starting to build up
(plus people have poked the screen one too many times). It's a 13.3"
screen with 100GB hard drive and I guess I'd be hoping to find
something similar with a maximum budget of about £500.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk