current laptop recommendations

EGO-II.1 eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:49:33 UTC 2015

I don't know if this is "equivalent" to what you currently have, but I
have a Lenovo T-420...it's not "new" as per se, but I've had it for
quite some time and it's not given me any problems. (Its been in service
since F-16) and I've had no problems with it. Plus parts for it are
easily obtained online and its built tough. Bear in mind this is the
"i5" CPU. HTH

Cheers!

EGO II