Time tracking app

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Fri Jan 9 14:36:35 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-07 at 16:52 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I am looking for a time tracking application now that I am a consultant.
>
> My searching so far has revealed lots of apps that claim this, but I am
> interested in who here is using what.
>
> I am using Xfce, so rather not have a Gnome or KDE app.

I looked around last summer and ended up using hamster, which is
available in Fedora.

http://projecthamster.wordpress.com/
hamster-time-tracker-1.04-3.fc21.noarch

I didn't do an in-depth survey, though, so I don't know too much about
how it compares with alternatives.  It does seem to be GNOME-based,
though.
--
Matthew Saltzman
Clemson University Math Sciences