strange double-click

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:16:09 UTC 2015

On 01/10/2015 03:04 AM, Heinz Diehl wrote:
> Here's a good example how this could work. Did that several times to
> several mices, and it worked to times. In the end, you'll be lost
> anyway..
>
> http://dimasio.com/quick-repair-of-the-logitech-anywhere-mouse-mx-black-usb-double-click.html
I know, I would end up with either broken or lost parts, or not be able
to get it back together again... I'm more of a power supply, video card
replacement type:) but thanks for the education !! I totally get what is
happening now, and it seems to be a Logitech issue, so maybe a different
mouse...

--
Paul Cartwright