Trying to install a Windows 8.1 guest under KVM

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:41:54 UTC 2015

On 01/10/2015 02:20 PM, Thomas Cameron wrote:
Does it HAVE to be KVM?...or could VMWare / VirtualBox / or some other
virtualization technology work? I'm just saying. I've yet to virtualize
anything with F-21, but I use either Boxes or VirtualBox instead of KVM.
It just makes for easier running of various OS'es. Sorry I wasn't much
more help than that.

EGO II