Vm looses network connection after suspend

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Sun Jan 11 02:16:06 UTC 2015

So far QEMM is working nicely for me.  I have lots still to work out,
but the latest hickup is that after coming out of suspend with a VM
running, said VM does not have network connectivity.

How do I regain networking without shutting down the VM and restarting
it?  Testing is a bit of a pain, so I am asking here before trying
different options.

Now next week at the IEEE 802 wireless meeting, I will be suspending
alot, so either I will get this solved before I leave, or I will be
doing a lot of trying different things out!