Removing obsolete selinux setup

Pete Stieber pstieber at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:34:52 UTC 2015

On 1/16/2015 10:50 AM, DW = Daniel Walsh wrote:
DW> semanage fcontext -d '/etc/dokuwiki/users.auth.php'
DW>
DW> Although I am surprised they do not work.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Here's the complaints I get when I try...

# semanage fcontext -d '/etc/dokuwiki/users.auth.php'
libsepol.context_from_record: type httpd_mediawiki_rw_content_t is not
defined (No such file or directory).
libsepol.context_from_record: could not create context structure
(Invalid argument).
libsemanage.validate_handler: invalid context
system_u:object_r:httpd_mediawiki_rw_content_t:s0 specified for
/etc/dokuwiki [all files] (Invalid argument).
libsemanage.dbase_llist_iterate: could not iterate over records (Invalid
argument).
OSError: Invalid argument

It seems like I have to temporarily add the obsolete context
(httpd_mediawiki_rw_content_t) back so I can continue and I don't know how.

Dose that make any sense?

Thanks again,
Pete