[F21] NetworkManager won't connect

Marco Guazzone marco.guazzone at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 07:39:34 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have connectivity problem since the last two updates of NM.
Specifically, when I boot the system and I log in in the graphical
environment (XFCE in my case), the NM applet continuesly animates,
trying to connect to my network.
I can wait any time (actually I've tried for a max waiting time of 10
minutes), but NM seems to have trouble to connect.
In order to connect I have to:
1. Right-click on the NM applet and deselect "Enable Networking". The
applet stops animating
2. Again, right-click on the NM applet and re-select "Enable
Networking". Now, NM successfully connects to the network.

Am I alone to experience such problem?

The NM version is 0.9.10.1-1.2.20150109git for Fedora 21 x86_64

Cheers,

-- Marco