Fedora-21 firewall advice?

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 14:43:35 UTC 2015

For people not subscribed at devel at lists.fedoraproject.org
"Workstation" Product defaults to wide-open firewall
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-December/205010.html

When you finally decide to approach the Light side of the Force
don't forget to:
# yum install firewall-applet

and all what you don't understand you can ask here:
Firewalld users discussion list
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/firewalld-users
&
Firewalld development list