PyPDF2 and stapler on Fedora?

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat Jan 17 20:13:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was making an rpm for these two for my personal use, but it just occurred to me that this may be available in some Fedora repo I am not aware of. So I thought I would ask before spending more time on.

The stapler package that i am referring to is not the one already in Fedora. It is this one:

https://github.com/fwenzel/stapler/archive/0.4.zip

and the PyPDF2 is this one:

https://mstamy2.github.io/PyPDF2/

with the package at:

https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/P/PyPDF2/PyPDF2-1.24.tar.gz

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.