PyPDF2 and stapler on Fedora?

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat Jan 17 22:37:23 UTC 2015

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 23:08:42 +0100 Felix Schwarz <fschwarz at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Am 17.01.2015 um 21:13 schrieb Ranjan Maitra:
> > and the PyPDF2 is this one:
> >
> > https://mstamy2.github.io/PyPDF2/
>
> There are a few requests for PyPDF2 in bugzilla. As I mentioned a couple of
> times I'd like to see a new package for that instead of upgrading pypdf
> itself. You should be able to find some spec file attempts in one of the open
> bugs.

Thanks! I was just first making sure that there is no Fedora rpm in some obscure (unofficial) repo somewhere which always seems to elude my searching abilities.

> If you are going to submit a pypdf2 package for review feel free to cc me in bz.

I will see if there are more responses and then move to creating an rpm. I have never created a noarch rpm (and don't use python) so this may be a challenge.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

> fs
>
> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.