Two independent SSHD processes?

CLOSE Dave Dave.Close at us.thalesgroup.com
Wed Jan 21 02:34:18 UTC 2015

Ed Greshko wrote:

> Well, I don't "seem" to be telling you.  I'm actually showing you.
> :-) :-)

Yes, and thank you. But you didn't explicitly mention the version. In my
original note, I said I'd only tried SysV. Before I make the effort to
do it on systemd, I thought it would be worth asking for some confidence
that it will work. The SSHD man page implies that it won't work.

And, of course, support or not, I still need to find a solution for
older systems. Official support may not exist but many of us presume
community support, via mailing lists, continues.
--
Dave Close