swapping the disk, with the operating system, using a clone made with CLONEZILLA

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 06:40:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

I already used successfully clonezilla to backup my OS (fedora).

I did this (only for exercise til now) *restoring the OS on the original
disk from which I had **take** the clone*.

Now I wanted to use my clone to restore fedora on a virgin HD. (for
security reasons, I did not want restore the clone on the disk with the OS
which I use currently).

In this case, however, the operation failed.

That is why, I ask if *restor**ing** of a clone (made with clonezilla) can
be carried out, in general, on a**ny* *(**v**i**rg**i**n**) HD**.*

I would like to get an answer to this question.

Thank You

Regards

Angelo