End of 32-bit support?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Jan 21 15:58:33 UTC 2015

On Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:22:21 +0100
poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com> wrote:

> The same goes for you as for Kevin Fenzi,
> are you the official representatives of the Red Hat,
> is this the official Red Hat statement?

I'm not Rahul, but I'll note that he currently does not work for Red
Hat, he was simply providing his take on things based on his
experience.

I do work for Red Hat, but my statements are my own.
I am in no way a spokesperson for the company.

If you want official communications from Red Hat the company:
http://www.redhat.com/en/about/contact

In any case, I'm not sure how we got off on this Red Hat tangent.

The proposal from the blog post that started this has been retracted:
http://smoogespace.blogspot.com/2015/01/mea-maxima-culpa.html

He was attempting to make an absurd proposal, and many people seem to
have taken him seriously.

kevin