nenscript

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Fri Jan 23 14:40:43 UTC 2015

I was not aware of nenscript, but I have used enscript: does that work for you?

sudo yum install enscript

Ranjan

On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 15:24:02 +0100 Patrick Dupre <pdupre at gmx.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> nenscript
> In the past there was a nenscript command. I cannot get it.
> Does it disappear?
>
> Thank

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.