What the "H" is Chrome and Firefox doing ??

Mickey binarynut at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 19:50:35 UTC 2015

FC20/KDE

Run Google Chrome or Firefox and it locks my Box up, can't execute or
shut  anything down, It just freezes the desktop.

Hard Drive runs constantly,

If I let it run for 5 to10 minutes it will straighten it self out, but
sometimes I just have to shut the computer down and reboot.

It happens also when Firefox or Chrome is Starting.

It doesn't happen on any one website, it can happen on any website.

Please Help !!

Firefox Version 35.0
Google Chrome Version  38.0.2125.111

This problem happen on previous versions, I updated both browsers, but
to no prevail.