Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-21-5 on Alienware laptop

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jan 26 09:07:21 UTC 2015

On 01/26/2015 12:54 AM, Chris Murphy wrote:
> I don't understand the part about it not having what you need.

My understanding is that the Live version simply copies itself to your
disc.  That means that what you get is what's included in the .iso;
nothing more, nothing less.  If you want LibreOffice instead of AbiWord
and Gnumeric, you have to install them yourself, later.  I'd much rather
decide for myself what gets installed instead of starting out with what
some stranger thinks I need.