despirate help needed - Samba and security = share

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 26 10:23:03 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 09:49 +0000, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> Bear in mind that I'm replacing a Fedora 8 server. This is how often I
> update my servers.  These are non-public facing servers, and perform
> internal services.

I've still got a Fedora Core 4 server running as the LAN's file server.
It does what I want, it'd be a major pain to update it, and I have my
doubts that I could run a newer OS on it (they want a lot more RAM).

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.17.8-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Fri Jan 9 00:01:03 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.