Latest Java-openjdk upgrade

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 08:36:01 UTC 2015

Here a link that explains the *java.lang.ClassFormatError*:
http://craftingjava.blogspot.co.il/2012/07/reason-for-javalangclassformaterror.html

--------------------
"*this error would be thrown when the java virtual machine attempts to read
a class file and founds that the class file has been altered in such a way
that it loses its integrity.*"

Here they are trying to say that *"if a class file has been modified in a
complicated way  then this error would be thrown." *

 There may be two possible ways a class file can get corrupted as far i
know.

 1.May be the compiler have some unresolved bugs in it.
2.The programmer may intentionally change the class file for some reasons.

In your case this error does not seem to depend on your code.

So, I can suggest you to use Oracle JDK instead OpenJDK, this because I had
some problems using NetBeans and then I got that suggestion, that helped me.

Angelo

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 1:35 AM, Kevin Cummings <cummings at kjchome.homeip.net