What the "H" is Chrome and Firefox doing ??

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 27 08:56:51 UTC 2015

On 01/26/2015 04:49 PM, Mickey wrote:
<>

> g, i'm getting number of error messages that Scripts are not Starting.

ok.

i will/must admit that i am not versed on all of how/what
"Browser Console" messages relate to.

the few times i have used it, i was able to swag my way thru
and come up with a solution.

unfortunately, mozilla does not have a page relating
"Browser Console" and i have yet to find any site that does.

therefore, i suggest you take problem to mozilla's support-firefox
list to see if there is anyone there with some knowledge about
"Browser Console".

a couple question first: [do not recall if already asked, too
lazy to look back thru thread ;-) ]

is this problem related in any way to an add-on to firefox or
chrome?

did you try starting with add-ons disabled?

it is interesting that it happens to both firefox and chrome,
which indicates that what is wrong is common to both. ie, a
bad add-on, or 2 conflicting add-ons.

because it happened before 35.0 and updating did not help could
well be because of a common add-on.

is this problem related in any way to an update or upgrade to
fedora?

i wish i could be of more help, but i do know my limits. :-(

--

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.