Linux and Skype Video

Fernando Lozano fernando at lozano.eti.br
Tue Jan 27 17:58:52 UTC 2015

	This message is probably spam

	Symbol: ONCE_RECEIVED(1.00)

Hi,

I haven't needed the LD_PRELOAD trick for quite some time, I guess at
least since F19.

In my experience Skype should just work if your hw is supported by
recent fedora releases.

Have you tried your webcan with cheese or some other linux tool? Have
you tried your mic with gnome-sound-recorder or something elase? Does
skype echo service works (only for audio)?

[]s, Fernando Lozano