Latest Java-openjdk upgrade

Fernando Lozano fernando at lozano.eti.br
Tue Jan 27 18:02:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

> > Check which java, javac and etc are configured using alternatives and
> > check you env vars. Make sure you are using commands, jars and libraries
> > from the same installation.
> Interesting suggestion.  I did note that I have been having
> "alternative" warnings during previous updates of java openjdk, but
> things were working properly.  What other packages might conflict?  How
> do I check that the alternatives are set correctly?
I don't remeber exactly which ones, try at least java, javac and
libjavaplugin.so or something like that. For example, "sudo alternatives
--config java"

But also check you env vars. If you have PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH and/or
CLASSPATH changed they'll override alternatives selection.

[]s, Fernando Lozano