not able of booting into rescue mode

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:30:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm not able of booting fedora 20 into rescue mode.

 In the manuals is wrote:

Once you have booted, using one of the described methods, (booting  from a
boot CD-ROM or DVD, ...,  ...)

add the keyword rescue as a kernel parameter.

For example, for an x86 system, type the following command at the
installation boot prompt:

linux  rescue

etc ...............

*but I can not see any prompt* where I can type
that command.

When I boot from my disk of installation  (fedora live 20)
I get (only) the following menu:

   -

   start fedora live in basic graphic mode;
   - test this media and start fedora live
   - run a boot memory test
   - boot from local drive
   - return to main menu

( I opt for the first option (of course) and so by the installation of the
OS)

nothing to do with a recovery procedure .....

 What am I doing wrong ?

Regards

Thank you

Angelo