not able of booting into rescue mode

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:19:46 UTC 2015

thank you for answering me..

Yes (for installing Fedora) I am using a live CD..; and I know that it is
also a possibility to use DVD iso (about that I have to learn).

However  I was able to get the prompt pressing "Escape" [?]

Anyway I still  not was been able to enter in recovery mode from the prompt,
because both the command: "linux rescue" and "init.rescue"  were not
recognized by the interpreter.

Always I got the message :
° could not find kernel image °

Could you tell me what is the command to enter in recovery mode, from the
prompt,  with Fedora 20, please ?