not able of booting into rescue mode

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Fri Jan 30 17:33:05 UTC 2015

On 01/30/2015 06:51 AM, Angelo Moreschini wrote:
> Hi Fernando
>
> that I would like know ...
> Unfortunately I am not experienced how to do it...; could
> you give me a good reference where I could learn, please ?

Angelo, the live media images do NOT have the "rescue" option. You
first must download the netinst iso. One location you can get it from
is:

http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/21/Server/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Server-netinst-x86_64-21.iso

Boot from that image and you should be able to get to the boot prompt
and enter:

	linux rescue

to enter rescue mode.