Strange Firefox behaviour

Heinz Diehl htd+ml at fritha.org
Sat Jan 31 09:57:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

Firefox has three different possibilities in Edit -> Preferences -> General
to chose from what should happen when Firefox starts:

1. Show my homepage
2. Show a blank page
3. Show my windows and tabs from last time

When using 3., for a short time the "default home page" (start.fedoraproject.org) loads,
disappears and my tabs from last time get loaded. The same happens when I previously closed
Firefox with nothing opened: the default home pages flashes up, followed by a blank screen.

This didn't happen before, and the behaviour is f*** annoying. Tried to user-set browser.startup.homepage
without any effect, the default homepage came automagically back.

Can anybody see the same phenomenon? Does anybody know when this has been introduced?

Thanks,
 Heinz.