Akonadi errors?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sat Jan 31 15:36:07 UTC 2015

When I go to the Akonadi Server Configuration on my Fedora-21/KDE laptop,
and click on Test, I get the following errors:
  MySQL server log contains errors
  Current Akonadi control error log found
  Previous Akonadi control error log found

Checking these errors, I find:
~/.local/share/akonadi/db_data/mysql.err
  Error: Table "mysql"."innodb_table_stats" not found.
~/.local/share/akonadi/akonadi_control.error
  "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder" could not be found!
  "akonadi_folderarchive_agent" could not be found!

Does everyone get these errors?
Do they matter?

--
Timothy Murphy