not able of booting into rescue mode

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 16:31:30 UTC 2015

Thank you to all of you,

I learned many things that I yet did not know ...
And also I have yet to explore issues ...

Just I would still ask :

   - we can get a linux kernel using SystemRescueCD (
   http://www.sysresccd.org/SystemRescueCd_Homepage) it is possible to fix
   any "rescue problem" in this environment? And, if it is possible to do,
   how we can achieve this purpose?

   - what we can do with the prompt (boot : ) that comes when we type "
   escape" from the "iso installation disc CD" ?

regards