Fedora download and application

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 02:38:00 UTC 2015

On 07/03/2015 08:27 PM, g wrote:

> On 07/03/15 20:58, jd1008 wrote:> On 07/03/2015 07:17 PM, g wrote:
>
>>> then you are recommending something that you have no experiance with?
>> I mean the util did not have or report such issues.
>> It just shrunk sda1 and I had plenty of room to add p2 and p3.
>>
>> Win7 was perfectly bootable afterwards.
> so you are making a valid presumption.

Not sure I am making a presumption.
All I can say is that I did not have any issues
with rebooting windows after the shrink.
By the way: Original sda1 was the whole free space
of nearly 1TB.
After shrinkage, sda1 became little over 320GB (which
I thought was sufficient enough for future windows usage
to not only download new files, but also to have plenty
of room for windows swap files.