Puppet in Fedora 22 working?

chedi toueiti chedi.toueiti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:17:15 UTC 2015

The version of puppet if fedora 22 is 4.1.0 which introduced many breaking
changes. check the release notes :

https://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/4.0/reference/release_notes.html
https://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/4.1/reference/release_notes.html

If you are using vagrant, you will also need the latest version to support
puppet 4.x

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Trever L. Adams <
trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I was away from my installation for 6 months. I came back and upgraded
> to Fedora 22 (as Fedora 20/21 was giving me problems with FreeSWITCH and
> other things). After doing so I find that Puppet does not work. It
> doesn't seem to find any of the hiera (yaml and json backends) defined
> nodes get their catalog (they get one, but without the classes they
> should have) at all.
>
> Has anyone seen this? Any suggestions on how to go about remedying the
> problem?
>
> Thank you,
> Trever
>

> --

*Chedi Toueiti*

* Due to the constant fluctuation in customer personalities, we cannot be
responsible for the mental stability of any one member of our staff.

** My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

*** I always try to go the extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me
and brings me back.