TB - Sort add-on

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 6 16:59:30 UTC 2015

On 07/06/15 11:46, jd1008 wrote:
<<>>

> Add to this is that the entire mozilla libraries are still
> using 32 bit file size limits!
> Just tried it by catenating many folders into a single folder
> exceeding 4GB (11.8 GB, to be exact).
> I then tried to move a message into the huge folder.
> It popped the alert banner (Yellow Triangle with a bang in it), saying:
>
> The folder HugeFolder is full, and can't hold any more messages. To make
> room for more messages, delete any old or unwanted mail and compact the
> folder.

that is interesting, because the oos know it all's claim that there is
no limit.

looks like you may have to sort by year also.

> Hey guys, we are in the 21st century, and mozilla is still living in the
> first
> incarnation of the 32bit filesystems era (I forget what year that was :) )

you are dreaming if you think the devs will do anything about is.

--

peace out.

-+-
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6