Lost images in Firefox -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Jul 7 08:55:54 UTC 2015

On 06/07/15 21:46, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 07/07/15 09:34, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>> >My question is which of the updates has made this change and can I undo it?
> Fully updated system, with the same versions you've shown and I can use FF and go tohttp://www.foxnews.com/  with no issues.
>
> Have you logged in as a different user?

I created a new user, rfg, and Firefox appears to work normally with
images, the weatherunderground Norfolk radar is good again. However
using a new user entails more reconfiguration than I wanted. It would be
better to remove the update triggering the problem, or I guess if I
can't do that the only thing I can think of is to remove all of Firefox
and start anew. One of the add-ons may be responsible for the problem
even after disabling them?

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD