with rawhide repos enabled, which version of fedora do i bugzilla against?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Jul 7 18:22:04 UTC 2015

On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 10:40:04 -0400 (EDT)
"Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:

>   hmmmm ... since everything on my system suggests fedora 22, i'll go
> with that. i'm guessing those rawhide repo files are leftovers from
> before that aren't having any effect at this point.

What does:

dnf repolist

show? That should show you the currently enabled repos. If you don't
see rawhide there you likely just have the fedora-repos-rawhide package
installed, but the repo disabled there.

You could also run:

dnf list extras

and it will show you all packages you have installed that are not
available in a currently enabled repo. If you had rawhide enabled at
some point this should show you any packages you installed possibly
from there.

kevin