Nvidia issue in fedora 22

fedora2015 fedora2015 at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 8 16:37:33 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am using an Asus EN210 geforce 210 VGA card. I have akmod-nvidia-340xx
installed. Since the last two kernel updates, whenever I try run Nvidia
X server settings, I get the following error message:

"You do not appear to be using the NVIDIA X driver.  Please edit your X
configuration file (just run `nvidia-xconfig` as root), and restart the
X server."

When I do that in terminal, I get the following error message:

"WARNING: Unable to locate/open X configuration file.
New X configuration file written to '/etc/X11/xorg.conf."

It makes no difference. I also reverted back to 304xx, which doesn't
work at all.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!