aeskulap and dicom files

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Fri Jul 10 02:16:27 UTC 2015

On 07/10/15 09:20, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
> Looks like aeskulap was not included in F22.  I had it on F21 and
> before.  It was a very decent dicom viewer.
>
> Does anyone know why this was not included in F22.  It was a good
> product.

Looking at their website, http://aeskulap.nongnu.org/, it doesn't appear to be a very active or maintained application.  The last release was in 2007.  It is possible that with changes to system libraries other factors it became too hard to build and maintain?

If you need it, why don't you try downloading the F21 rpm and installing it on your F22 system.

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4