Network Manage your network connections

Ger van Dijck ger.vandijck at dommel.be
Sat Jul 11 13:28:18 UTC 2015

Hello Martin,

Abusively I did throw away the upper panel , I reinstalled it and with the
"Add to panel utility"
I installed the needed apps like network speed , brightnes , updates etc.
The nm-network applet to manage your network coniguration (VPN etc.) does
not functionate anymore.

When given application in terminal I get the following message : nm-applet
2407 warning could not register with accessibility bus did not receive a
reply Possible causes : the remote application did not send a reply ,the
message bus security policy policy blocked the reply , time out , network
connection broken . NM-applet 2407 warning failed to register as an agent
(32), an agent with this ID already registered for this user.

Is there a way to solve this problem ?

http://www.opera.com/mail/