fedora 22: KDE Application Launcher treeview

Maurizio Marini maumar at datalogica.com
Sat Jul 11 17:04:00 UTC 2015

I am very disappointed, after more than 15 upgrade of Fedora w/out reinstalling,
22 is a messy:
1. claws addressbook tab completion when selecting recipients does not work
2. changing from one window application to another cause a screen flickering
3. look and feel is very different by previous release

I will ask on each mailing list, but in the meantime, please help me with KDE
Apllication Launcher: I have ever used it in a tree-view manner, classic view
now I am not able to find where reset it to this view

-m