aeskulap and dicom files

Bob Marcan bob.marcan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 01:56:31 UTC 2015

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 11:00:52 -0500
"Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec at PoMec.Net> wrote:

> > Looking at their website, http://aeskulap.nongnu.org/, it doesn't
> > appear to be a very active or maintained application.  The last
> > release was in 2007.  It is possible that with changes to system
> > libraries other factors it became too hard to build and maintain?

Just tried to rebuild aeskulap on F22. Too many errors.

What about http://amide.sourceforge.net/ ?
Rebuild was done without any problems.
Dependencies are  in Fedora repository.
I can see demo images (error on the initial window).
Unfortunately i can't find the CD with my own images to look at it.
If you have problems to rebuild the package,
i can send you .rpm and .srpm.

BR, Bob