To the aeskulap guy

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Jul 12 20:37:19 UTC 2015

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 17:01:54 -0300 <tangent08 at hushmail.com> wrote:

>     You can take the src rpm from Fedora 21 and use the command:
> rpmbuild --rebuild src rpm. This generates a version of aeskulap to
> Fedora 22. It works in several times.
>
>      Edward

I am not the "aeskulap guy" but I posted the following yesterday (it did not make it -- because it was too long).

Anyway, here is my message:

I downloaded the src,rpm from F21 and got the spec file and tried to build for F22.
However  I get a bunch of errors. Any suggestions?

Ranjan

First, the specfile:

$ fpaste aeskulap.spec
Uploading (7.7KiB)...
http://ur1.ca/n3fc1 -> http://paste.fedoraproject.org/243003/36637116

And here are the errors (sorry, the output is quite long) so it is posted here:

$ fpaste errmsg.from.aeskulap
Uploading (163.9KiB)...
http://ur1.ca/n3slz -> http://paste.fedoraproject.org/243444/73339814

Thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.