aeskulap and dicom files

Gregory P. Ennis PoMec at PoMec.net
Mon Jul 13 19:26:59 UTC 2015

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 06:43:50 -0500

On Sun, 2015-07-12 at 19:35 +-0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
+AD4 On 07/12/15 19:23, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
+AD4 +AD4 Thank you for your reply.  I had to remove f22 dcmtk before this
+AD4 +AD4 would
+AD4 +AD4 work, but at least I have my DICOM viewer back.  Thanks again+ACEAIQAhACEAIQ
+AD4
+AD4 You're welcome.
+AD4
+AD4 You may want to add an +ACI-exclude+ACI in your dnf.conf for the F21
+AD4 packages so they get skipped the next time you do an update to your
+AD4 system.
+AD4
+AD4 --
+AD4 Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora
+AD4 - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4

Everyone,

I have been in dialog with the Fedora maintainer of aeskulap, Ankur
Sinha, and he is working to get it ready for F22.  He has filled a bug
report for dcmtk.

Ankur's response to one of my e-mails is as follows:
+AD4
+AD4 No worries. I looked at the error, but it probably requires me to look
+AD4 into dcmtk changes to fix it. I've filed a bug here for the time
+AD4 being:
+AD4
+AD4 https://github.com/pipelka/aeskulap/issues/2
+AD4
+AD4 This seems to be the original author of aeskulap, so I'm hopeful that
+AD4 we'll have a fix.

Greg