Fedora-22 KDE panel

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Tue Jul 14 17:26:29 UTC 2015

Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> Go to System-Settings--->Workspace--->Desktop Behavior--->Virtual
>>> Desktops to define your desired settings.

>> I don't have Workspace in my System-Settings -
>> I only have Personal, Hardware and System.
>> I seem to be missing something ...

> You setup is nothing like mine....  Sounds like you've actually installed
> GNOME.

Yes, it seems like a hybrid of KDE and Gnome.
What I did was to install Fedora KDE Live on a USB stick,
and then click on Install on Hard Disk.

I was asked later to choose between Fedora Workstation and Fedora Server,
and chose the first.

I did think after I might have been better to start with Network Install,
which is my usual route.

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net