Excessive verbosity

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jul 19 00:09:28 UTC 2015

On 07/19/15 05:26, David A. De Graaf wrote:
> I can only hope that this attempt
> to complain constructively will be heeded

FWIW, complaining on a mailing list, such as this one, is probably not the best way to get your message "heeded".  You should probably focus on filing bugzilla's and RFE.  (No need to complain about those being ignored).

And, FWIW, when you use terms like "major screwup", "grotesque", "unwanted drivel", and "whose perverted mind" it will probably not be viewed as being "constructive" but more like what you labeled it in the end which is "venting".

--
If I wanted a blog or social media I'd go elsewhere