Disk partition

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Sun Jul 19 09:56:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have a disk that I would like to modify the partition table.
Right now it has 18 partitions.
I would like to keep the partitions 1 to 6, 8, 9 and 14 to 18 unchanged
and I would like to reorganize the other ones partitions:
7, 10 to 13, for example the 10 to 13 would become only 2.
Can I keep the numbering of the partitions that I wish to keep the
same?

Thank for your help.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France