which plugin to listen at some radio with firefox?

stan stanl-fedorauser at vfemail.net
Sun Jul 19 13:15:59 UTC 2015

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:13:06 +0200
François Patte <francois.patte at mi.parisdescartes.fr> wrote:

> Bonjour,
>
> I have a problme to listen at some radio with firefox:
>
> http://www.francemusique.fr/player
>
> I can't get it working whatever I have tried: I disabled all
> extensions, I opened a test account, I change the flash-plugin to the
> last version given by adobe...

I have the latest firefox from the F21 repositories.  I use noscript,
so I had to temporarily enable the website and jquery.  I then clicked
on the noscript symbol in the page, and it started playing.  I have the
latest flash plugin from the adobe site installed, but I'm not sure if
this page uses flash.  With html5, I find more and more sites work
without flash.  For sure, it doesn't use flash (LSO) cookies, as I have
better privacy installed, and it doesn't erase any flash cookies when I
close the browser.