Book Recommendation for Fedora users?

Marvin Kosmal mkosmal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:11:47 UTC 2015

James Crace jmz at sdf.org via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en>
lists.fedoraproject.org
2:53 PM (2 hours ago)
>to users
>Hi,

I>'ve been using Fedora for several months now, and really like it. I would
really like to know more about the inner workings and eventually get RH
certified, so I'm wondering what >you  long-time users or RH certified
folks would recommend book-wise.

snip

HI

Every book is out of date by the time it get published.  So don't worry
about that..

Start with basics...Bash, Sed and Awk...   Get a feeling for these to start
with.

HTH

Marvin