Thunderbird fails to send emails on the first request (per account)

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 11:43:11 UTC 2015

On 07/23/2015 04:54 AM, Frederic Muller wrote:
> Yes, good description. Let me attach the exact message I am getting, but
> yes I feel it is not checking anything...
>
> Fred
I got a similar error just now, except it was my SMTP server.. I get
this message every time I start TB, only the first time I send something.
and it sends quickly as soon as I hit OK & resend..

Sending of the message failed.
The message could not be sent because the connection to Outgoing server
(SMTP) andrea.asmallorange.com timed out. Try again.

--
Paul Cartwright