fedora-arm-intaller in F22?

Derrik Walker v2.0 dwalker at doomd.net
Fri Jul 24 17:51:39 UTC 2015

This is odd ... and I might be missing something stupid, but ...

I am trying to build an sd card for my raspberry pi using rather nice
*python* program that I've used for YEARS ...

It's acting weird ... and something clearly doesn't seem right ...

# rpm -q fedora-arm-installer
fedora-arm-installer-1.99.2-1.fc22.noarch

BUT:

# file /usr/bin/fedora-arm-image-installer
/usr/bin/fedora-arm-image-installer: *Bourne-Again* shell script, ASCII
text executable

And a visual inspection of the file confirms it is in fact a shell
script and not a python script.

WTF? No wonder it's not working the way it should!!!!  What happened to
the python program???

This one doesn't even seem to support Raspberry Pis, even, after looking
at it.

Thanks.

- Derrik

--
-- Derrik

Derrik Walker v2.0, RHCE
dwalker at doomd.net

"Those UNIX guys, they think weird!" -- John C. Dvorak